- Thursday, October 5: 6:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
(In conjunction w/ Welcome Reception)
- Friday, October 6: 12:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday, October 7: 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- First Exhibitor registration: $2,000
- Two additional exhibit staff may register at $450 each.
- Registration must be confirmed by August 25 in order to be listed in program materials.
Exhibit Service Contractor Information:
Freeman will be providing exhibit services at the 26th annual conference.
The Exhibitor Services Manual will soon be posted
- Thursday, October 5, 2017 - 12 pm to 5pm (with assistance from Freeman)
- 6:30pm - 11pm (NO assistance - must show photo ID to security)
- Saturday, October 7, 2017 - 4pm to 7pm (all materials must be removed by 7pm on Saturday)
- SOCRA will supply 8’ high blue drape, 3’ high blue side dividers, one 6’ x 30” white draped table, two side chairs, one wastebasket, carpet, and a 7” x 44” one-line identification sign
- Exhibitors may also bring a display system that may utilize (up to) a 10’x10’ footprint.
- Exhibits will be open from 6PM to 7PM on Thursday, (During Welcome Reception) 12pm to 5pm on Friday, and 10am to 4pm on Saturday. Exhibitors should be available during the morning and afternoon breaks on Friday and Saturday.
- The drayage company will supply other furniture/material that you require as well as drayage, signage and labor for your booth. Electrical & communications will also be coordinated through them. They will include the electrical and communications forms in their service kit for quick access and to facilitate your ordering procedures.
- Drayage Company Freeman: (Manual coming soon)
- All attendee breaks are held in the exhibit hall.
- Separate (optional) exhibit staff luncheon is offered during the afternoon session
- Other details will be provided to the exhibitor upon registration.