Night Out - Music & Cocktail Tour
Registration for this event is Closed
2019 "Night Out" Information Coming Soon!
Join Fellow Conference Attendees for a Fun “Night Out” of Cocktails & Music in New Orleans’ Live Music Capital!
We will take a shuttle from Hyatt Regency at 6:30pm and then embark on a walking tour of Frenchmen Street visiting the Frenchmen Street Art Market and then stopping at 6 music venues to enjoy various music styles such as jazz, blues, funk and reggae. Our licensed guide will give you an overview of New Orleans' rich and colorful history along the way.
When: Friday, September 28th, 2018
6:30 pm - Shuttle pick-up at the Hyatt Regency New Orleans
7:00 - 9:30 pm - Site-seeing walking tour of Frenchmen Street and other sites such as:
- Frenchmen Street Art Market
- 6 Music Venues
- Cocktail Demonstration
- Washington Square Park
Enjoy ONE of the following complimentary New Orleans Cocktails!
• The Sazerac – The Sazerac dates back to the 1800’s, Bulleit Rye Whiskey, simple syrup & a dash of Peychaud bitters, strained into a Herbsaint lined glass
• Pimm’s Cup – Adopted at the Napoleon House in the 1940’s. Muddled cucumbers, lime, and simple syrup added to Pimm’s No. 1 Liqueur topped with Gosling’s Ginger Beer.
• Hurricane – A quintessential New Orleans Cocktail, El Dorado 5 year Rum, Fresh Fruit Juice, with Myer’s Dark rum float.
• The Old Fashioned- Southern cocktail, 1792 Small Batch Bourbon, muddled oranges, cherries, sugar, and a dash or Angostura bitters.
Light New Orleans Style Buffet will include:
• Boudin Balls w/ Creole Mustard
• Miniature Crab Cakes
• Pesto Chicken & Herbed Goat Cheese Crostini
• Chicken Satay
• Fresh Fruit & Cheese Board
• Freshwater Mozzarella & Tomato on Toast Rounds
• Bacon-wrapped, Jalapeno Stuffed Shrimp Served with Cream Cheese & Pepper Jelly
• Grilled Turkey, Portobello Mushroom & Fajita Shrimp Wraps
9:30 pm - Option to explore New Orleans further or board shuttle back to Hyatt Regency New Orleans
Cost: $80 USD per person. Includes; transportation to and from Frenchmen Street, entry into venues, light dinner, one complimentary New Orleans cocktail plus gratuity. (additional beverages may be purchased along the way)
Please note, this event requires separate registration. Availability is limited. Only pre-registered guests will be accepted.