Travel / Tourism Information
San Antonio Travel Planning:
Travel by Air:
The Grand Hyatt San Antonio is 9.9 miles (approx. 17 minutes) from the San Antonio International Airport. For convenient arrivals and departures, San Antonio Airport is just 9 miles away, and the San Antonio Station is a short walk from the hotel. Taxis are available for convenient transportation to the hotel. Taxi fare is approximately $30.00 to the hotel. Transportation prices are subject to change.
Location and Directions
It doesn't get more central than this during your stay at Grand Hyatt San Antonio. The hotel sits in the heart of the city's historic downtown, mere steps from the River Walk, along with top restaurants, bars and museums.
PARKING: For your convenience, the Grand Hyatt offers both valet and self-parking in their underground garage. Rates include in-and-out privileges. Please note that parking garage clearance does not allow for any oversized vehicles, toppers, or trailers.
First hour $12; Each additional hour is $5 with a maximum of $31.
$43/Daily (Oversized trucks $47/daily)
- San Antonio Station: 1 mile
- San Antonio Texas Bus Station (Greyhound): 1 mile
- San Antonio International Airport (SAT): 9 miles
- 301 Centro Plaza – NE Corner bus at Bowie and E. Commerce » Access to downtown San Antonio
- 11 N. New BRNFLS Bet Parland/Funston bus at Alamo and E. Commerce » Access to Tobin Hill, the San Antonio Zoo, Mahncke Park
- 11 McNay Art Institute bus at Alamo and E. Commerce » Access to Brackenridge Park Golf Course, The DoSeum, the Witte Museum
- 5 5 McCullough Outbound bus at Commerce and Navarro » Access to San Antonio International Airport, Olmos Park