Title: Research Contracts Coordinator
Company: Arthrex, Inc.
Location: Naples, FL
Arthrex, Inc. is a global medical device company and a leader in new product development and medical education in orthopedics. Arthrex is actively searching for a Research Contracts Coordinator. Join our talented team at a global medical device company focused on Helping Surgeons Treat Their Patients Better.
- Responsible for assisting with the review, tracking and facilitating the execution of biomechanical and clinical research contracts. The Research
- Contracts Coordinator will work with the Research Operations Team to ensure accuracy in contracts and to support and monitor the lifecycle of agreements to maximize efficient timelines of contract execution.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follows established processes pre and post-execution to ensure metrics and tracking, compliance, document harmonization, and timely execution of research contracts.
- Maintain detailed and organized physical and electronic records of all contracts
- Facilitate execution of contracts by obtaining signatures from signatories utilizing electronic platforms (AdobeSign/DocuSign), and distribute final copy of the contract to all stakeholders
- Track status of incoming and outgoing contracts
- Prepare and disseminate information to appropriate stakeholders regarding contract status
- Maintain an audit file for each contract which will include original contract, all correspondence, changes/deviations, amendments, clarifications, payment schedules.
- Assist with preparation of amendments to contracts, or addendums to existing contracts
- Track lifecycle of agreements and prepare updates for agreements expiring
- Assist in reviewing and improvement of contract SOPs
Education and Experience:
- Associate Degree, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2 years experience in contracts, customer service or related field required
- Experience in a medical device, pharmaceutical or other healthcare environment preferred
Knowledge and Skill Requirements/Specialized Courses and/or Training:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Effective organizational and administrative skills, including attention to detail
- Flexible and adaptable to shifting deadlines and priorities
- Ability to interact professionally with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to work independently and to collaborate in a group setting
Machine, Tools, and/or Equipment Skills:
Proficiency in Microsoft Office is required.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
To apply for this position or to learn more, please click "Apply Online" below.
SOCRA Exp: 5/28/2023