Title: Clinical Trials Compliance Analyst
Company: Phoenix Children's
Location: Phoenix, AZ
When you join the healthcare team at Phoenix Children’s, you’ll see the world of medicine through the eyes of a child. You’ll be amazed by something new every day, inspired by the capabilities and expertise of your co-workers, and you’ll be able to transform your professional ambitions into realities. Here, you can be part of a growing system that will never outgrow its sense of joy, purpose, or discovery. Come grow with us.
We’re looking for lifelong learners who transform curiosity into discovery to join us in an inspiring place—filled with hope, positivity, support, and compassion.
Phoenix Children’s offers full- and part-time employees a comprehensive benefits package including:
• Competitive pay with incentives
• 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match
• Health, dental, vision, and life insurance beginning the first day of the month following hire date
• Tuition reimbursement up to $5,250 per year
• Work today, get paid tomorrow with DailyPay
• Childcare discounts and much more!
• Bachelor's degree in a related field
• Two (2) or more years of clinical trials auditing/monitoring experience
• Five (5) or more years of clinical research experience
• Industry-recognized certification (i.e., CCRC, CCRA, CCRP)
• GCP and human subjects protection training
• Advanced knowledge of regulations governing human research, including 21 CFR Parts 11, 50, 54, 56, 312 and 812, 45 CFR 46, and ICH Good Clinical Practice guidelines
• Knowledge of IRB and federal regulations as they pertain to human subject research and the ability to interpret and apply laws and regulations to ensure the overall protection of human participants
• Project management skills, including the ability to identify needs, develop action plans, and manage projects to completion. Ability to multitask and to work efficiently and independently
Phoenix Children’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this position or to learn more, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
SOCRA Exp: 4/8/2023