Title: Manager, Clinical Research
Company: Sentara Health
Location: Norfolk, VA
• Accountable for the daily operations of the Institute. Serves as an integral part of the SHRC leadership team.
• Supervises the staff including research coordinators and support staff. Serves as a technical resource to the team members and assigns work as appropriate to provide appropriate coverage of the studies.
• Assists the scientific/medical directors of the Institute in recruiting research studies. Coordinates operations with the selected Institutional Review Board(s), assuring protection of human subjects.
• Collaborates with other Research Leaders on compliance with all regulatory requirements and standards of good clinical practice (GCP) related to clinical research.
• Interviewing, hiring, performance reviews, and retaining staff with the goal of developing a highly dependable work team.
Previous leadership experience preferred.
Bachelor’s Degree require, Master's Level Degree preferred.
5 years of clinical research experience required.
Research Study Finances experience.
Certified Clinical Research Coordinator (CCRC) or Certified Clinical Research Professional (CCRP) certification required.
To apply for this position or to learn more, please click "Apply Online" below.
SOCRA Exp: 6/18/2023