Title: Senior Clinical Research Associates
Company: Pharm-Olam, LLC
Location: Central / East / West (Home-based)
Pharm-Olam is currently seeking experienced Senior Clinical Research Associates for full-time, direct hire positions. All positions are home-based.
Specifically we are looking for strong experience in the following therapeutic areas and regions:
- General Medicine - Central
- ID & Vaccine - Central / East / West
- Immunology - West
- Oncology - West
- Rare Disease - Central / West
Ideal candidates should have full site management/monitoring experience, and be willing to travel.
- At least five years clinical monitoring experience and/or relevant clinical trial experience.
- Relevant life science degree / medical / nursing background, or combination of education and experience.
- Skills to mentor and train other CRAs in a positive and effective manner.
- In-depth knowledge of clinical trials and the critical elements for success in clinical trials.
- Strong therapeutic background.
- Can demonstrate experience and knowledge in the CRO industry that will support Pharm-Olam's management of clinical trials.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage people/project issues.
- Mature management skills demonstrated by calm and thorough review of situations.
- Proactively identifies and addresses problems.
- Seeks to understand all contributing factors.
- Proposes, implements, and evaluates appropriate resolutions.
- Demonstrates the ability to define and meet project requirements.
- Can demonstrate flexibility for improvement and creating solutions.
- Proven organizational abilities, and excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent team player with team building skills.
- Strong customer focus.
To Apply: Please click "Apply Online" below.
SOCRA Exp: 5/5/2021