Title: Clinical Research Quality Assurance and Improvement Specialist
Company: Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago
Location: Chicago, IL
The QA/QI Specialist utilizes knowledge to:
1) analyze and interpret applicable regulations,
2) develop/revise institutional policies and procedures,
3) audit the conduct of human subjects research and research oversight programs,
4) assess compliance with all applicable regulations, guidances, and policies,
5) identify areas of risk, and
6) oversee the development and implementation of CAPAs.
To apply for this position or to learn more, please click "Apply Online" below.
SOCRA Exp: 11/6/2021