Title: Multiple Research Positions
Company: Florida Cancer Specialist
Location: Multiple FL locations
- Responsible for the performance of the research study under the medical supervision of the Principal Investigator and the research director.
- The research coordinator is responsible for the overall successful implementation and ongoing site management of the research studies.
- Candidates must have a minimum of two years prior clinical research experience, preferably with oncology clinical research; or a minimum of three years clinical experience (Medical Assistant, LPN, or RN in an oncology practice).
- Candidates must have effective communication skills, be organized, detail oriented, and strong patient advocates.
- Candidates must be available to travel to investigators meetings.
- Valid Driver’s License in state of residency for travel to clinics.
- Must comply with the Company Driver Safety Operations and Motor Vehicle Records Check Policy
To apply for this position or to learn more, please contact email@example.com.
SOCRA Exp: 12/8/2021