Title: Clinical Research Nurse Coordinator
Company: Atlantic Health System
Location: Morristown, NJ
Full-time: 8:00am to 4:00pm
Monday-Friday with flexibility
Morristown Medical Center is currently seeking a fulltime Nursing Coordinator in the Oncology Research Department.
• Through the model of Shared Governance, collaborate with all members of the health care team with a focus on promoting evidenced based care within a healing culture for the patient population served and their families
• Responsible for Recruitment and Enrollment in clinical research trials with pharmaceutical and cooperative group sponsors
• Ensure the recruitment of subjects for study participation; coordinate screening of subjects and ensure inclusion and exclusion criteria are met
• Enroll subjects through the relevant system (IVRS/OPEN, etc)
• Navigate the patients throughout the clinical research study through follow up
• Manage budget and billing process
• Responsible for sample management activities and ensure proper collection and shipment
• Excellent communication and computer skills
• Valid New Jersey Nursing License
• OCN and/or CCRC
• Minimum five years oncology and/or research nursing experience required
• Candidate will demonstrate and embrace the PRIDE core values (Professionalism, Respect, Involvement, Dignity and Excellence) in every aspect of their job
Atlantic Health System aims to deliver the highest quality, safety and care combined the best experience for our patients and their families. We are confident that you will find success within Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 13th year in a row to Fortune’s “Top 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work For” list. We believe you will find that our culture of collaboration and care exemplifies the value we place on our patients, their families and our employees.
For more information & to apply, visit https://jobs.atlantichealth.org/job/14030468/clinical-research-nurse-coordinator-morristown-nj/
Atlantic Health System, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and federal contractor or subcontractor and, therefore, abides by applicable laws to protect applicants and employees from discrimination in hiring, promotion, discharge, pay, fringe benefits, job training, classification, referral, and other aspects of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, sexual or affectional orientation, national origin or nationality, citizenship status, disability, age, genetics, protected veteran status, ancestry, marital status.
To apply for this position or to learn more, please click "Apply Online" below.
SOCRA Exp: 12/9/2021