Title: Senior Clinical Research Educator (HYBRID)- Winship Cancer Institute
Company: Emory University Winship Cancer Institute
Location: Atlanta, GA
The Senior Clinical Research Educator at the Winship Cancer Institute (WCI) will be conversant in the goals, mission, and priorities of the Institute, and utilizes this knowledge to administer the clinical research training and education program for the Clinical Trials Office (CTO) and teaches adult learners through various methods and media.
- Creates and develops curriculum regarding oncology clinical trials and Winship clinical trials practices
- Supervises the implementation of and adherence to study protocols
- Educates Winship investigators and clinical research staff on Winship established policies, processes, and procedures
- Leads or chairs committees or task forces to address and resolve significant issues.
- Assesses target audience business needs to determine learning and performance support needs.
- Assists Senior Program Manager, TEO in monitoring national trends in new educational platforms and revising curriculum to meet the standard
- Proactively consults with subject matter experts to identify and formulate learning objectives and content.
- Designs and develops course content, instructor, and participant materials, including performance support materials.
- Designs learning and performance support solutions.
- Implements, evaluates, and maintains learning solutions.
- Other duties may also be assigned.
- Bachelor's degree and five (5) years public speaking, training, and/or curriculum development experience OR an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Clinical research/healthcare experience required.
- Society of Clinical Research Associates (SOCRA) or Association of Clinical Research Professionals (ASCP) certification required within the first three years of employment.
- Experience with good clinical practices and clinical trials development or implementation. Experience with developing, delivering and evaluating training curricula.
To apply for this position or to learn more, please click "Apply Online" below.
SOCRA Exp: 11/10/2022