Title: Research Committees and Systems Manager - Cancer Center (Clinical Trials Office)
Company: University of Illinois Cancer Center - Chicago, IL
Location: Chicago, IL
Research Committees and Systems Manager - Cancer Center (Clinical Trials Office) (Job ID #168141)
The Clinical Trials Office (CTO) at the University of Illinois Cancer Center (UICC) is seeking a Research Committees and Systems Manager. This position manages the Cancer Center Clinical Trials oversight committees and the Clinical Trials Management System, OnCore, which supports the review activities of these committees.
See full ad and submit application online by June 29, 2022 at: //jobs.uic.edu/job-board/job-details?jobID=168141
* A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in science or related field required.
* A minimum of one year of research related experience and at least 6 months related clinical research experience required.
* At least 6 months experience administering OnCore or a similar Clinical Trials Management System (CTMS) required. OnCore certification highly preferred.
* At least 6 months experience managing scientific review committees and/or data & safety monitoring boards required.
* Knowledge of clinical research trials operations and processes required.
The University of Illinois at Chicago is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer that has a strong institutional commitment to the principle of diversity and is particularly interested in receiving applications from a broad spectrum of people. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Offers of employment by the University of Illinois may be subject to approval by the University's Board of Trustees and are made contingent upon the candidate's successful completion of any criminal background checks and other pre-employment assessments that may be required for the position being offered. Additional information regarding such pre-employment checks and assessments may be provided as applicable during the hiring process.
The University of Illinois System requires candidates selected for hire to disclose any documented finding of sexual misconduct or sexual harassment and to authorize inquiries to current and former employers regarding findings of sexual misconduct or sexual harassment. For more information, visit //www.hr.uillinois.edu/cms/One.aspx?portalId=4292&pageId=1411899
To apply for this position or to learn more, please click "Apply Online" below.
SOCRA Exp: 7/20/2022