Title: Clinical Study Coordinator II - Ophthalmology
Company: UMass Chan Medical School
Location: Worcester, MA
The Clinical Study Coordinator is responsible for clinical and dry lab functions for research studies.
• Oversee biorepository and freezers
• Audit and document samples and tissues using a computerized database
• Conduct clinical coordinator tasks-data entry, track forms, make calls to subjects and offices
• Create, update, organize computerized data files and spreadsheets
• Minimum of a Bachelor's degree and 3+ years of related research/lab experience
• Proficiency in computer based tools
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/ZRaGBdt7olONGsVeVImoRa
To apply for this position or to learn more, please click "Apply Online" below.
SOCRA Exp: 12/7/2022