Title: Project Manager, Research Support
Company: University of Miami
Location: Miami, FL
The Department of Neurology at the University of Miami has an exciting opportunity for a full-time Project Manager to work in Miami, FL. The Project Manager will join a team of about 20 talented clinical research professionals focused on the study of amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS). The successful candidate should have significant clinical research experience, proficiency with working through a central IRB to coordinate regulatory compliance and approvals for multiple ongoing studies, expertise in developing research instruments (e.g. protocol specific source documentation, case report forms), outstanding inter-personal and communication skills, enjoy working as part of a highly collaborative and synergistic team, and be passionate about producing high quality work that meaningfully advances scientific progress.
• Bachelor’s degree in relevant field.
• Master's degree or a Doctorate degree from an accredited institution preferred
• 5 years of relevant clinical research experience
• Clinical Research Coordinator (or similar) certification preferred.
• Project management experience in the clinical research arena.
To apply for this position or to learn more, please click "Apply Online" below.
SOCRA Exp: 2/22/23