Title: Research Professional II
Company: University of Minnesota Medical School
Location: Minneapolis, MN
About the Job:
Monitor implementation, management, coordination and documentation of all study activities. Ensure that components of the project are completed in an ethical, scientifically rigorous, and timely manner. Ensure lab personnel/volunteers are compliant with safety regulations and lab specific protocols are established and followed.
- Lab Management Support - 50%
- Lead/mentor/trainer on primary study protocol
- Assist in the analysis of data and preparation of annual NIH reports, presentations and manuscripts and support development of new grants.
- Conduct literature reviews and database development
- Protocol/Study Management - 50%
- Support the day-to-day management of research protocols under the general direction and oversight of the PI.
- Work both independently and within a team structure on tasks such as, but not limited to: recruitment and phone screening; visit scheduling and logistical support; visit implementation, informed consent process, administration of assessments (as appropriate), study drug distribution management, sample collection, processing and shipment (as applicable) data management (collection and storage) regulatory management (IRB, adverse event reporting, etc), subject tracking, and general office paperwork and organization Handle financial, personnel, and administrative transactions.
For more information/to apply please visit: https://hr.myu.umn.edu/jobs/ext/327481
SOCRA Exp.: 2/24/2019