Title: Clinical Research Coordinator
Company: Hillmont GI, PC
Location: Flourtown, PA
Experienced Clinical Research Coordinator needed for busy gastroenterology practice located in Flourtown, PA.
Responsible for following federal and sponsor guidelines, coordinating, performing and overseeing clinical trials data management, scheduling trial treatments and following up on care of clinical trials. Resumes with no clinical trials experience will not be selected for this position.
- Verify accurate preparation of new and renewing protocols as well as ongoing amendments, modifications and revisions
- Support the safety of clinical research participants
- Educate subjects and family on protocol, study intervention, study drug, etc.
- Facilitate pre-study, site qualification, study initiation, monitoring visits and close out activities
- Maintain study source documents and regulatory documents 6. Understand good clinical practice and report adverse events
- Must have bachelor’s degree in nursing
- Must have at least 3 years of clinical trials background
- ACRP or SOCRA membership preferred Salary commensurate with experience!
Great Benefits: medical, dental, 401k plus profit sharing, short and long-term disability, life insurance, paid time off, paid holiday time and no on-call.
To apply for this position please contact: Drew Manger, email@example.com.
SOCRA Exp: 5/30/2019