Title: Supervisor, Clinical Research Coordinator
Company: Miami Cancer Institute/ Baptist Health South Florida
Location: Miami, FL
Supervisor Clinical Research Coordinator
Miami Cancer Institute
Miami Cancer Institute brings together world-class cancer experts and an unmatched dedication to multidisciplinary patient care, cutting-edge technology and innovative cancer treatments. The Institute is one of the few cancer treatment centers in the world to provide every available radiation therapy technology in one location. We also are the only facility in South Florida – and one of the few in the nation – to offer proton therapy.
Miami Cancer Institute is a part of Baptist Health South Florida, the region’s largest not-for-profit healthcare organization with more than 23,000 employees working across 11 hospital campuses and more than 100 outpatient facilities throughout Miami-Dade, Monroe, Broward, and Palm Beach counties.
You will oversee the daily supervision of clinical research staff and provide support to Research Manager / Director and Principal Investigator of designated research projects. Duties will include performing those functions required by the research protocols with attention to participant safety and ensuring that all requirements of the research protocol are met; assuring compliance with regulatory standards for each protocol; completing detailed paperwork in strict accordance with regulatory requirements and dealing with physicians, patients, sponsors and other departments in a service excellence manner.
- Associate’s degree required; Bachelor’s degree in health related field preferred.
- ACRP Certified Clinical Research Coordinator.
- Background in research methodology, a plus.
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office and Electronic Capture Platforms.
- Ability to manage multiple projects/protocols systematically with multiple departments, physicians and research coordinators.
- Must be able to work in high stress, high volume area and multitask to ensure enrollment of patients in research protocols according to regulatory requirements.
- Ability to travel throughout BHSF entities on a weekly basis.
- Minimum 5 years experience required.
Baptist Health South Florida is once again one of the 2019 Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For! This is the 19th time Baptist Health has been recognized on the list. We have also been recognized for being among the best healthcare providers in the nation by U.S. News & World
Reports in its 2018-2019 Best Hospitals report.
Find out why this is the best place to be your best!
Baptist Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
This position is not open to any third party recruiters, consultants and/or vendors at this time.
SOCRA Exp: 8/29/2019