Title: Clinical Team Lead
Company: Rho, Inc.
Location: Durham, NC
Overview: The Clinical Team Lead provides oversight to all operational aspects of clinical monitoring and site management on assigned studies.
- Determine and drive the study start up process ensuring that all sites are selected and supplies provided in accordance with expectations
- Responsible for operational aspects of planning and management of site performance, including working closely with Project Managers to develop and implement enrollment strategies
- Develop monitoring tools and plans - Provide skilled review of study protocols and other study materials
- Monitor clinical operations timelines, metrics and activities
- Lead regular clinical team teleconferences
- Review monitoring visit reports and ensure finalization is within contractual timeline
- Create and conduct training sessions including investigator meetings, conferences, and team trainings
- Support the management and development of CRAs
- May participate in bid defenses
- Travel up to 25%
- 7+ years of on-site monitoring experience within the CRO, pharmaceutical, or biotechnology industry, including at least 1 year in a lead position
- BA/BS, preferably in a life science, nursing, pharmacy or related field
- Broad range of therapeutic experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to train, mentor, and lead clinical research staff
- Ability to constructively interact with sponsor personnel
- Ability to be office-based in Rho's Durham, NC location
To apply, please visit: www.rhoworld.com.
SOCRA Exp: 8/30/2019