Title: Clinical Research Associate
Company: Rho, Inc.
Location: Durham, NC
Overview: Rho is seeking CRAs and Contract CRAs!
- Perform all site monitoring visit activities, inclusive of all study types (PSV, SIV, IMV and COV)
- Provide feedback to assist sites with resolution of detected deficiencies and corrective action needed, follow-up with sites until deficiencies are resolved
- Contribute to the development of protocols, study tools, and materials as well as documentation for clinical trials
- Provide mentoring, training, and co-monitoring to junior clinical team members
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with clinical sites and within Rho as well as ensure communication of project goals and critical requirements
- Minimum of 2 years of on-site monitoring experience (minimum of 5 years is required for contract openings)
- BA/BS, preferably in a life science, nursing, pharmacy or related field
- Broad range of therapeutic experience
- High organizational and logistics skills to ensure effective management of multiple sites and protocols within timeframes and on budgets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate the ability to train and mentor clinical research staff
- Computer literacy, including proficiency in MS Office and use of EDC systems
To apply, please visit: www.rhoworld.com.
SOCRA Exp: 8/30/2019