CCRP Renewal of Certification
Certification of Clinical Research Professionals by SOCRA is based on a continuing process of professional experience and education. The CCRP Recertification Program is dedicated to providing recognition and validation of the professional growth of the individual “CCRP®” to the healthcare community. The goal is to assure the safety of human research participants and improve the health of people around the world.
An overview of information regarding CCRP maintenance, continuing education requirements, and recertification can be downloaded below.
Recertification / Certification Renewal
- Current Certification - A certificant wishing to recertify must have a current certification.
- Application for Recertification - A certificant wishing to recertify must complete the application for recertification, CE log, and Continuing Competence Learning Module. These documents, along with the recertification processing fee (currently $350 USD for three years), must be submitted to the SOCRA administrative office prior to the certification expiration date.
- More details may be found under the Applying for Recertification section of the website
If your CCRP has lapsed you have two options to reinstate your CCRP recertification.
1. If you hold the required 45 CE within your certification period, you may apply for reintstatement. You may apply for reinstatement by completing the reinstatement application and submitting a $50 processing fee. Once the application form is received, you will be sent the re-certification application and fee, and online education module, 'Regulatory Updates for Clinical Research Professionals', for you to complete.
2. If you do NOT have the required 45 CE within your certification period, you may apply to take the certification exam -- please contact email@example.com requesting this option (both paper and computer based testing options are available).
Click here for the Application and Fee for Certification Exam.