SOCRA Southwestern OH Chapter Meeting
Date: Friday, 12/4/15, noon to 1pm
Title: Human Subjects Protection through Research Registration in EPIC
- Gain greater knowledge of the EPIC research registration process.
- Discuss the process of setting up a research registration process for your study within EPIC.
- Review some of the challenges of research within EPIC.
- Review some of the benefits of research within EPIC.
- Audience participation through question & answer session with panel of presenters.
Speaker Names & Affiliations:
Kacey Appel, BA, MPH, PhD, CCRP
Title: Senior Specialist - Research Compliance
Division: Office of Research Compliance & Regulatory Affairs
Degrees: BA - Nutrition, MPH - Public Health, PhD - Epidemiology
Stephanie Hotze, BS, CCRP
Title: Senior Specialist - Project Management
Division: Clinical & Translational Research
Degrees: BS - Biology
Marietta Labbato, BS, CCRC
Title: Specialist I - Education
Division: Clinical and Translational Research
Degrees: BS - Psychology
Cherelle Southerland, BA
Title: Analyst I - Revenue Cycle
Division: Hospital Billing Operations
Degrees: BA - Health Administration
Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
S Building - S1.203
Number of CEs: 1.0 CE for SOCRA members
Janelle Allen, MS, CCRP
Chair, Clinical Research Professionals - Cincinnati Children's Research Foundation
Please share this announcement with your colleagues.
SOCRA has sent this email for educational purposes only.