SOCRA Florida Suncoast Chapter
- Date: Saturday, October 20th, 2018
- Time: 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Location: University of South Florida, Carol & Frank Morsani Center for Advanced Healthcare, Rooms 1013 A & B.
- Title of Presentation: CEU Saturday
- Title of Presenter:
- "How to 'Monitor the Monitor'" presented by Elizabeth Weeks-Rowe, LVN, CCRA, Principal Clinical Research Associate, PPD
- "Effective Analysis of Risk Planning in a Clinical Trial Under Limited Budget" presented by Vladimir Shnaydman, PhD, Founder & President, ORBee Consulting
- "Advanced PubMed Search Techniques" presented by Sara VanWyk, MPH, CCRP, USF Health, Department of Education
- Learning Objectives:
1. Demonstrate awareness of the clinical research trade associations and opportunities for continuing education in the Tampa Bay area
2. Discuss details of proposed methodology for risk planning in clinical trials and analyze case study results.
3. Understand the purpose/goals, process and tools required to prepare for and conduct the Performance Evaluation Monitoring Visit
4. Perform advanced searches of clinical research topics, including medical device adverse events, using PubMed
- Directions and Parking Information: