Title: Research Study Coordinator
Company: University of Tennessee Health Science Center, Graduate School of Medicine
Location: Knoxville, TN
JOB SUMMARY/ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
Under the direction of the GSM Director of Research, this position will assist faculty with clinical research study activities.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Recruit’s participants for new study visit by explaining procedures and benefits of participating.
- Facilitates informed consent/assent process in accordance with study protocols and Good Clinical Practice Guidelines while utilizing understanding of inclusion/exclusion criteria.
- Completes study visits with participants as specified in the study protocol via face-to-face meetings, telephone conversations, and mailings. Assists investigators with the development of studies.
- Assists investigator with the IRB Continuing Review process that includes the completion of study status reports.
- Prepares study specific protocols, source documents/spreadsheets, drafts of required study logs and essential trial documents, and prepares files.
- Assists investigator with the execution and coordination of GSM Investigator-Initiated Clinical Research.
To apply for this position or to learn more, please click "Apply Online" below.
SOCRA Exp: 4/8/2023