Title: Clinical Research Coordinator
Company: UC Davis Medical Center
Location: Sacramento, CA
UC Davis Medical Center
Assistant Clinical Research Coordinator
Salary Range: $25.54 to $41.11 Hourly
Final Filing Date: 4/18/21
The Assistant Clinical Research Coordinator is located in the Neuromuscular Research Center Exercise Physiology Laboratory. The role of the Assistant Clinical Research Coordinator is to assist in providing clinical support, coordination and direction for drug/device and research studies.
• Experience with neuromuscular disease processes as applied to clinical research.
• Experience with Good Clinical Practices in Clinical Trials as demonstrated through completion of the on-line educational tutorials as required by the Office of Human Research Protection.
• Experience with CFR title 21 parts 50, 54, 56, 312 and 314.
• Experience with CFR title 45 part 46.
• Administrative skills and ability to independently exercise good judgment, initiative and resourcefulness in making decisions.
• Experience evaluating information, practices and procedures, and assist in formulating logical and objective conclusions and make recommendations for effective solutions.
To view full job description and submit an on-line application visit UC Davis Career Opportunities at:
Job ID #11947
The University of California, Davis is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
SOCRA Exp: 4/25/2021