Title: Clinical Research Associate
Company: Eisenhower Health
Location: Rancho Mirage, CA
Located in Southern California, Eisenhower Health is a not-for-profit hospital seeking 5 Clinical Research Associates. To learn more information & apply click here.
- Required: BA/BS Degree or in lieu 2-3 years Experience
- Preferred: Degree in Clinical Research, Nursing or Administration
- Required: SOCRA or ACRP certification upon eligibility; American Heart Association BLS certification for Cardiology area
- Preferred: ACRP or SOCRA certification
- Required: 1-2 years experience in the Healthcare industry
- Preferred: 2 years in research
The position will be responsible for assisting in the running of Clinical Trials.
- Demonstrates compliance with Code of Conduct and compliance policies, and takes action to resolve compliance questions or concerns and report suspected violations.
- Completes patient screening for eligibility to research protocol. Records results in logs.
- Completes registration/randomization to protocol. Schedules treatment/specimen collection/imaging studies.
- Completes patient recruitment and follow-up.
- Completes case report form:
- Copies medical records and mines data to complete case report forms. - Data may be in electronic or paper medical record, or from the referring Physician.
- Contacts patient, as needed, to collect data.
- Copies and files the data forms.
- Enters research data into specified programs or databases.
- Reports and communicates to the sponsor/CRA/monitor/IRB
- Reports serious adverse events.
- Handles & maintains investigator files.
- Schedules meetings with physicians, creates agendas, and takes minutes.
- Sends letters and/or telephones patients and physicians regarding study results
- Performs other duties as assigned.
To apply for this position or for more information, please click "Apply Online" below.
SOCRA Exp: 5/1/2021