Title: Clinical Research Specialist I - Hematology/Oncology (Research)
Company: Boston Children's Hospital
Location: Boston, MA
The Clinical Research Assistant is responsible for:
- Assisting Principal Investigators (PIs)
- Recruiting study participants
- Following individual study protocols
- Completing follow up with study participants
- Monitoring and reporting the occurrence of clinical adverse events
To qualify, you must have:
- The completion of a Bachelor's degree, and a minimum three years of relevant work experience or Masters of Science and one year of relevant work experience.
- The analytical skills to gather and interpret data in which the information or problems are moderately complex to complex.
- Work requires well-developed communication skills in order to provide critical information to patients, effectively deal with conflicting views or issues, and the ability to mediate fair solutions.
- Work also requires advanced writing skills.
Click "Apply Online below to view the full job description and apply directly.
SOCRA Exp: 5/5/2021