Title: Clinical Research Coordinator
Company: Advanced Rheumatology of Houston
Location: The Woodlands, TX
- Performs assessments and functions required by research protocols.
- Ensures protocol requirements are met while complying with regulatory requirements.
- Must be able to complete paperwork in accordance with regulatory requirements and collaborate with physicians, patients, and sponsors in a professional manner.
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks, team work activities, and collaboration are required.
- Capable of working in a high-demand environment and meeting deadlines.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Preferably have 4 years plus experience.
- Rheumatology experience a plus.
To apply for this position or for more information, please click "Apply Online" below.
SOCRA Exp: 5/7/2021