Title: Senior Administrator, Quality Management
Company: Emory University Winship Cancer Institute
Location: Atlanta, GA
- The Senior Administrator, Quality Management (QM) in the Winship Cancer Center is responsible in overseeing operations for the CTO Quality Management Department ensuring compliance within the guidelines of the Code of Federal Regulations, International Conference on Harmonization, Winship Comprehensive Cancer Institute Services Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and is responsible for all aspects of quality.
- Oversees the quality management process to ensure all clinical trials meet consistent standards and ensures a collaborative approach to clinical research.
- Provides education related to clinical research for CTO staff, other Winship departments and Emory University.
- Implements processes that ensure compliance with requirements for grants, contracts and other outside funding agencies.
- Promotes an environment that is conducive to professionalism, ongoing advancement and excellence in practice and identifies opportunities for improvement.
- Facilitates and assesses process improvement and standardization within Winship CTO, other Emory University departments and/or affiliates to provide for accurate, efficient, timely and cost-effective clinical research and clinical care practices.
- Supports processes to ensure compliance with requirements for grants/contracts and other outside funding.
- Participates on various Winship committees and in professional organization.
- Encourages and facilitates participation in and original research development for CTO staff.
- Responsibilities include: Responsible for leading Quality Management (QM) activities for assigned clinical trials programs, including the management of audits, quality issues and investigations, and inspections...
- Bachelor's degree in a related field (scientific, health related or business administration) and seven year's experience in clinical trials management, sponsored research, or regulatory management, including five years of quality management experience OR an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Society of Clinical Research Associates (SOCRA) or Association of Clinical Research Professionals (ASCP) certification required within three (3) years of hire.
To apply for this position or to learn more, please click "Apply Online" below.
SOCRA Exp: 8/5/2022