Before you submit this form:
- Review the Certification Program overview, Policies and Procedures, CCRP® Exam information, Certification Maintenance requirements and Recertification information.
- Review the program eligibility requirements and assure that you meet the requirements for the Eligibility Category that you select. If you are unsure if your academic program qualifies under these categories, please contact the SOCRA office.
- Review all Application Procedures. SOCRA will NOT accept applications that are incomplete or submitted after the testing registration deadline.
- Review the Application Portfolio requirements and assure that your Application Portfolio (compiled in to ONE PDF file) is complete and includes the following:
- Signed Ethics Statement: Download, sign, date, and return the Ethics Statement with your application portfolio
- Resume / CV
- Verification of Employment Letter(s)Job Description(s)
- Disability or Special Testing Needs Request along with written confirmation from a physician. Persons with physical, sensory, or learning disabilities should contact the SOCRA office before applying to discuss testing requirements.
- Category 2 applicants must ALSO include the following in their application portfolio:
- SOCRA Form 1011 AND
- All requested documentation indicated on Form 1011
- Category 3 applicants must ALSO include the following in their application portfolio:
- SOCRA Form 1022 AND
- All requested documentation indicated on Form 1022
- Fees include complimentary membership in SOCRA, upon successful completion of the CCRP® exam.
- Fees are in U.S. dollars.
- For qualified applicants who apply for an examination, the fee is nonrefundable. The fee is refundable if the application process is unsuccessful.
- ADA - This program is accessible to persons with disabilities. Please review our special needs policy and contact the SOCRA office to discuss your needs before submitting your application. Please list any special needs in the area indicated in the registration form.
- If for any reason this examination cannot be held, SOCRA is not responsible for costs incurred by attendees, such as airfares, or hotel or other reservations.
- SOCRA is an educational non-profit membership organization (corporation) - Federal Tax ID #61 1208981; however, your dues are not tax deductible as a charitable contribution.