Dallas / Fort Worth
The SOCRA Dallas/Fort Worth and El Paso Chapters Present:
Clinical Research 2022 Q2 Webinar
June 3rd, 2022 | Virtual | 11 am - 12 pm MST (12 pm - 1 pm CST)
"Consent form pitfalls: Keeping the process moving"
Guest Speaker: Ruth SoRelle, MPH
Retired Chief Science Editor at Baylor College of Medicine
- Discuss the reasons for writing a consent form.
- Describe the audience of consent forms.
- Explain the level of understanding of research subjects and the vocabulary.
- Discuss consent as a one-on-one conversation.
- Discuss research subjects and who they are
- Discussion of the active voice in describing research and procedures.
- Determining the grade level in Word.
- Covering the essential elements of a consent form.
SOCRA continuing education unit (1) is available for attendees.
Microsoft Teams meeting
Join on your computer or mobile app
Click here to join the meeting
Or call in (audio only)
+1 817-502-2418,,603817277# United States, Fort Worth
Phone Conference ID: 603 817 277#
Feel free to Subscribe to our Dallas/Fort Worth SoCRA Chapter!
Feel free to Subscribe to our El Paso SoCRA Chapter!
NOTE: While attending, please be sure to rename your name (First/Last) to ensure your name is captured for attendance.