SOCRA Arkansas Chapter
The SOCRA Arkansas Chapter
in conjunction with the
the IDeA States Pediatric Network
"Research Recordkeeping: Essential Practices"
Speaker: Carrie Chiaro, MPH, CCRP, CHRC
University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
Office of Research Compliance
- Date: Thursday, November 1, 2018
- Time: 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- Location: Univ. of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, I. Dodd Wilson Education bldg., room 105 A
- Speakers' Affiliation: University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences and University of Arkansas Little Rock
- Discuss the significance of recordkeeping and essential regulations
- Identify different types of records and how to organize them
- Review best practices and helpful tips
- Directions and Parking Information:
From Interstate 630, take the Pine/Cedar Street Exit. Head north on Pine Street until you reach Markham Street. Turn left onto Markham Street. Turn left onto Hooper Drive (Entrance 2) and park in Parking 2 (https://uamshealth.com/upload/docs/maps/printable_pathways.pdf). Visitor parking is $1.00 for the first hour, plus $1.00 for each additional hour up to a maximum of $7 per day.
Please take your parking ticket with you when you exit your vehicle. A Pay Station is available breezeway into the Central building which accepts cash and major credit cards. You may also pay in the deck exit lane with your credit or debit card but cash is not accepted in the exit lane.
From Parking 2, take the walking bridge to the College of Public Health. Walk straight through the first floor to the door leading outside to another walking bridge. Take that bridge to the I. Dodd Wilson Education building.
- SOCRA CEUs available: 1 (for SOCRA members)
- Questions: Please contact Carrie Chiaro (501-526-6270; ChiaroCarrieL@uams.edu) or Melisa Clark (501-686-8098; MGClark@uams.edu).
- RSVP: Please RSVP to Carrie Chiaro (501-526-6270; ChiaroCarrieL@uams.edu) or Melisa Clark (501-686-8098; MGClark@uams.edu).
SOCRA members and non-members welcome!