SOCRA Calgary Chapter Meeting
Date: November 25, 2019
Time: 12:00 pm - 1:00pm
Location: University of Calgary, Foothills Campus
Room: Theatre 4- Health Sciences Centre
Topic: "Good Clinical Practice Implementation at the Research Site"
Speaker: Jackie Busheikin -Clinical Research Consultant - GCP & Monitoring
About the Speaker:Jackie Busheikin, has been working in the area of clinical trials since 1989, first as a study coordinator at the University of Calgary/Foothills Medical Centre after which she transitioned to clinical research monitoring and GCP training. For the past 19 years, in addition to monitoring activities, Jackie has provided formalized training through the Society of Clinical Research Associates (S0CRA) for study coordinators, investigators and monitors as well as assisting individual research sites with training needs and audit preparation.
- Overview of investigator responsibilities per ICH/GCP
- Discuss implementation of processes and procedures at the site which meet the ICH/GCP guidelines
- Become familiar with the Health Canada expectations re: Process and procedures at the research site.
Continuing Education (CE): SOCRA members may claim 1.0 CE credit hour. SOCRA members will receive Certificates of Attendance at the completion of the event.
Parking: Paid parking is available in LOT 6 on level 1
RSVP: Sign up via this link - https://www.ucalgary.ca/paed/node/14731
Video Conference Site Locations:
- Alberta Children's Hospital- Amphitheatre
- UCalgary Main Campus: CCIT 211 - Calgary Centre for Innovative Technology
- South Health Campus: Site Administration Meeting Room 710007
- Peter Lougheed Centre - Room 3664
- Tom Baker Cancer Centre - Room CC105
- Cross Cancer Institute-The Zane Feldman Auditorium Room 2286
- University of Alberta - Walter MacKenzie Centre Classroom F (2F1.02)
Please share this announcement with your colleagues. Members and Non-members welcome!