Central Virginia SOCRA Chapter Meeting
Title: Updates in Hot Topics from the Annual 2018 SOCRA Conference
Date: Friday, December 7, 2018
Time: 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM
Location: Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center
McGlothlin Medical Education Center, 12th floor, Rm. 12-101/102
1201 E. Marshall St.
Richmond, VA. 23298
CE: 1.0 CEU will be offered for this presentation for SOCRA members whom will receive a certificate of attendance.
1. Alanda Perry Jones, MA, CCRP; Grant & Fiscal Manager; Dept. of Internal Medicine, VCU
2. Catherine Brown, CCRP; Director of Training & Development, Massey Cancer Center, VCU
3. Laura Johnson, BSN, RN; Clinical Research Nurse Coordinator, Division of Cardiology, VCU
4. Melanie Wiggins; Director, Office of Sponsored Programs - Industry, VCU
Objectives: Participants will be able to:
1. Identify current clinical trial budgeting and management developments
2. Discuss varying training techniques and approaches
3. Identify and discuss common GCP deficiencies
4. Relate current impactful clinical research trends to established processes
About the Speakers: All speakers are from Virginia Commonwealth University and attended the 2018 annual SOCRA conference. The speakers represent CRP roles with various perspectives and viewpoints of the conference takeaways and highlights.
Shirley Helm, MS, CCRP
Patti Feldt, AAS, CCRP
Please share this announcement with your colleagues