Greater Toronto Area Chapter presents:
Clinical Trials Week 2023
- Gain insights on the different challenges and opportunities in oncology research, from a site perspective
- Identify emerging trends and best practices in the management of clinical trials
- Stay informed with latest research activities within various oncology therapeutic areas
Date: May 23 - 26, 2023
Time: 10:00AM – 2:00PM (time may vary; see agenda here)
Location: Virtual: click here to see the agenda, which contains MSTeams link for each session
(If clicking on the link does not work, right click on “here”, select “copy link”, and directly paste the link into your browser)
RSVP: RSVP not required
CE: Up to 6.25 hours (see agenda for CE hours offered by each session)
Certificate: After attending all sessions of your choice, complete the following survey to obtain certificate of attendance: https://forms.office.com/r/j035M5e41K
Survey will be open between May 26th 2:00pm EST - Jun 9th 11:59pm EST.
Certificate of attendance will NOT be issued via email.
1 certificate will be issued for the entire event, not per session.
Please note that there may be limited spots available for attendees, so we apologize in advance should you be unable to connect to any of the sessions.
DATE: Tuesday, May 21, 2019
TIME: 12:00 CST*
· Lubbock – HSC 1C-124
· *El Paso – EPAEC 202 (*11:00 AM MST)
· *El Paso – EPGGHSON 340 (*11:00 AM MST)
· Amarillo – AMHSC 4714
· Odessa – ODHSC 1C12
SPEAKERS: Margaret Vugrin, MSLS, AHIP, MPH, MPA
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Library
1) Differentiate between various databases:
a. Subject coverage
b. Searching techniques
2) Analyze others working in the same area of research: collaboration or competition?
3) Evaluate possible journals for article submission
4) Describe how to avoid missing a landmark article & when to repeat your literature search
RSVP to Cathy Lovett at: email@example.com
CE: SOCRA members have the opportunity to earn 1 CEU
- Contact Cathy Lovett, MSN, RN, CCRC, CCRP with any questions (firstname.lastname@example.org or 806-743-4433)
- Feel free to bring lunch
- Share this announcement with your colleagues
All SOCRA meetings are open to members and non-members.