Phoenix / Valley of the Sun
SOCRA Pheonix / Valley of the Sun Chapter Meeting
Date/Time: Thursday, April 25th, 6-7:30pm!
Presenter: Laura Holtz, Senior Research Manager of Regenstrief and SOCRA Board of Directors will be graciously speaking on the topic of:
"Interviewing Research Subjects: Intro concepts for conducting research interviews."
- Describe the role of the interviewer and key interviewing techniques.
- Analyze and understand audience to apply appropriate interviewing techniques.
- Evaluate recruiting strategies using interviewing techniques to enhance enrollment and retention.
CE: SOCRA Members may claim 1.5 CE for attending. SOCRA members will receive a certificate of attendance.
HonorHealth Scottsdale Osborn Medical Center
7400 E Osborn Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Parking & Directions: Please use the surface lot parking outside the main entrance and proceed to the main lobby.
*Taco bar will be provided by HonorHealth Research Institute (thanks to Angie Cooper!)
Please RVSP by Monday, April 22, 2019:
Thanks for attending the presentation and facility tour at Celerion!! Much appreciation to Amer Nasic for setting up the event, Sharon Jaycox presenting, and Dzani Nasic & Jessica Hernandez for guiding the tours!
Save These Dates:
- SOCRA Chapter Meeting, June 11 or 13, 2019, 6-7:30pm
- FDA speaker (Michelle Hines), Aug. 13, 2019, 6-7:30pm
- Embracing Change local conference, Sep. 20, 2019, all day
- SOCRA Annual Conference in San Antonio, Sep. 27-29, 2019
Know a great topic and/or speaker?
Send in your ideas and we'll reach out!