Riyadh Saudi Arabia
SOCRA Chapter, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Oncology Centre, King Faisal Specialist Hospital & Research Centre
Date: Monday, 12 November, 2018
Time: 9:00-10:00 am
- 08:45 am - Registration and Refreshments
- 09:00-09:50 am - Educational Program Presentation
- 09:50-10:00 am - Q & A
Title of the program: Investigator-initiated IND
Speaker: Areej AlFattani MPH, CCRP
Research Centre, King Faisal Specialist Hospital and Research Center
Objectives of the presentation:
- Introduction and systematic review of the Investigator-initiated IND.
- Enhance awareness and indications of IND in clinical trials setting.
- Highlight the process of applying for the IND and its significance in the success of clinical trials.
- Discuss the ways to maintain it.
SOCRA CEU Credit: 1.0 hour CE is available for SOCRA members. Certificates of attendance will be provided.
Location of Meeting: Oncology Lecture Hall, 6th Floor, King Abdullah Center for Oncology and Liver Diseases (KACOLD), KFSH&RC, Riyadh
Directions: From Makkah Al Mukarramah Road, take the exit for Takhasussi Street
Cost: Program isfreeand open to SOCRA & Non-SOCRAmembers! Please RSVP via phone/email.
For more information and to RSVP: Please contact the SOCRA Saudi Arabia Chapter Chair, Ms. Doha Fatani.
Please share this announcement with your colleagues.