Time: 4:00 to 5:00 p.m.
Meeting ID: 986 4967 7851
Name and Title of Speaker: Rachel Kingsford, MS, CCRP; Senior Clinical Research Program Manager
Speaker’s Affiliation: Huntsman Cancer Institute Clinical Trials Office
• Review ethical principles related to clinical research
• Detailed discussion of informed consent requirements
• Discuss drug development and clinical trial protocols and amendments
• Review of safety reporting requirements
• Overview of the responsibilities of the IRB/IEC
• Overview of the roles and responsibilities of the investigator
• Discuss device research
• Overview of sponsor’s roles and responsibilities
• Discuss study closure and records retention requirements
• Review of audits and FDA inspections
SOCRA CEUs available: 1 for SOCRA members. Only SOCRA members receive a certificate of attendance.
RSVP: No RSVP required.
Questions: Please contact Rachel Kingsford (801-585-0115; email@example.com)
SOCRA members and non-members are welcome!