The SOCRA Utah Chapter presents:
"GCP and Research Regulation Overview Seminar Series"
- Wednesday, February 6, 2019; Session 1 of 5
- Wednesday, February 13, 2019; Session 2 of 5
- Wednesday, February 20, 2019; Session 3 of 5
- Wednesday, February 27, 2019; Session 4 of 5
- Wednesday, March 6, 2019; Session 5 of 5
Time: 4:00 to 5:00 p.m.
Location: The Primary Children's and Families' Research Center at Huntsman Cancer Institute (HCI Research South) First Floor Auditorium
Name and Title of Speaker: Rachel Kingsford, MS, CCRP; Training and Mentorship Manager
Speaker's Affiliation: Huntsman Cancer Institute Clinical Trials Office
- Review ethical principles related to clinical research
- Detailed discussion of informed consent requirements
- Discuss drug development and clinical trial protocols and amendments
- Review of safety reporting requirements
- Overview of the responsibilities of the IRB/IEC
- Overview of the roles and responsibilities of the investigator
- Discuss device research
- Overview of sponsor's roles and responsibilities
- Discuss study closure and records retention requirements
- Review of audits and FDA inspections
SOCRA CEUs available: 1 for SOCRA members for each individual seminar attended. Only SOCRA members receive a certificate of attendance.
Questions: Please contact Rachel Kingsford 801-585-0115; email@example.com)
RSVP: Please RSVP to Rachel Kingsford 801-585-0115; firstname.lastname@example.org)
SOCRA members and non-members are welcome!