• Candidate Admission Letter: You MUST present this letter to the testing center in order to be admitted. Also, the Candidate UserID and Passcode printed above are required for you to login and start your examination.
• Arriving for Your Appointment: Please arrive at the testing center A MINIMUM OF 30 MINUTES BEFORE YOUR APPOINTMENT TIME. If you have any doubts about the location of the testing center, IQT strongly recommends that you go to MapQuest and print out a map to the location; or you may wish to drive to the center in advance (the evening prior, for example), to ensure you know where it is located.
• Identification: You must present a VALID GOVERNMENT ISSUED PHOTO ID WITH SIGNATURE in order to be admitted to the examination. Approved forms for ID are: Drivers License, Government Issued ID Card (must have photo and signature), Passport, Military ID Card. No other forms of identification will be accepted. The name on your admission letter must match the name on your photo ID.
• Food and Drink: No food or drink will be permitted in the examination room for any reason.
• Authorized Materials: Only reference materials on the IQT Authorized Materials List are allowed in the testing room. For some testing programs, calculators and other tools are also allowed, and will appear on the IQT Authorized Materials List. Candidates are asked to bring as few items as possible to the testing area. If you have questions about what you are permitted to bring into the examination room please email IQT at CBT@isoqualitytesting.com. You may also call at 1-866-773-1114 (USA) or 1-727-733-1110 (International callers).
Only those materials that the EXAMINATION SPONSORING AGENCY notifies IQT as authorized will be permitted by the Proctor.
• Examination Security: Failure to follow candidate instructions will result in your application being voided and forfeiture of your application fee. Conduct that results in violation of security or disrupts the administration of the examination could result in cancellation of your examination and dismissal from the testing center. In addition, your examination will be considered void and will not be scored. Examples of misconduct include, but are not limited to, the following: writing on anything other than the IQT Authorized Scratch Paper provided to you, looking at another candidate's computer monitor, or talking with other candidates anytime during the entire examination period. You are particularly cautioned not to do so after you have completed the examination, as other candidates in the area might be taking a break and still not have completed the examination. You may not attend the examination only to review or audit test materials. You may not copy any portion of the examination for any reason. No examination information may leave the test room under any circumstances. No unauthorized persons will be admitted into the testing area. Please be further advised that all examination content is strictly confidential. You may only communicate about the test, or questions on the test, using the appropriate forms provided within the examination delivery system. At no other time, before, during or after the examination, may you communicate orally, electronically or in writing with any person or entity about the content of the examination or individual examination questions.
• Examination Site: While the site climate is controlled to the extent possible, be prepared for either warm or cool temperatures at the testing center in the event that you become uncomfortable. Cellular phones and beepers are prohibited in the testing area. The use of headphones inside the testing area is prohibited. Electrical outlets will not be available for any reason. Earplugs for sound suppression are allowed. No smoking or use of tobacco products will be allowed inside the testing area. You must vacate the testing area after you have completed the examination. If you require special assistance, you must contact IQT at least one week in advance of the examination date and appropriate arrangements will be made. Due to limited parking facilities at some testing centers, please allow ample time to park and reach the testing area.
• Inclement Weather Policy: If your area is experiencing inclement weather, it is your responsibility to contact your testing center to confirm if it is closed or delayed in opening. Most likely there will be a voice message on the testing center’s phone system to notify candidates of any change in business hours during the inclement weather. There are no additional costs for such reschedules.
Please arrive at the testing center at least 20 minutes prior to the scheduled exam time. Candidates that arrive after the exam time will NOT be allowed entry. If this occurs, contact the SOCRA office to reschedule.
To be admitted to the test center, you must bring: