SOCRA is excited to offer opportunities for exhibitors to share information about their latest products and services, showcase their latest innovations, and connect with research collaborations, customers, and peers. SOCRA's members are clinical research professionals that work in all types of job functions in clinical research and represent varying therapeutic areas. This year's Annual Conference will bring together 1,000+ clinical research professionals for 3 days of education, training and networking. SOCRA understands that exhibitors are invested players in the industry and we value their part in helping us accomplish our mission.
Exhibit Event Dates: Thursday, September 23, 2021 – Saturday, September 25, 2021
Thursday: 6:00 pm to 7:00 pm (During Welcome Reception)
Friday: 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
Saturday: 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
Exhibit Fees: $2,200*
*Includes one fee waived registration, lead retrieval, and access to all conference sessions. Two additional staff may register at $450/each. Add on Huddle Space for $500/day
Deadline: Registration must be confirmed by August 26 in order to be listed in the program materials
Exhibit Service Contractor Information:
Exhibit Service Contractor information and the exhibitor services manual is coming soon!
- Thursday, Sept 23, 2021, 12 pm to 5pm (move-in with assistance)
- Thursday, Sept 23. 2021, 6:30pm - 11pm (No assistance - must show photo ID to security)
- Saturday, Sept 25, 2020: 4pm to 7pm (all materials must be removed by 7pm on Saturday)
Additional Exhibit Details:
- SOCRA will supply 8’ high blue drape, 3’ high blue side dividers, one 6’ x 30” white draped table, two side chairs, one wastebasket, carpet, and a 7” x 44” one-line identification sign
- Exhibitors may also bring a display system that may utilize (up to) a 10’x10’ footprint.
- Exhibits will be open from 6PM to 7PM on Thursday, (During Welcome Reception) 10am to 5pm on Friday, and 10am to 4pm on Saturday. Exhibitors should be available during the morning and afternoon breaks on Friday and Saturday.
- The drayage company will supply other furniture/material that you require as well as drayage, signage and labor for your booth. Electrical & communications will also be coordinated through them. They will include the electrical and communications forms