- Thursday, Sept. 26: 6:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
(In conjunction with Welcome Reception)
- Friday, Sept 27: 12:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday, Sept 28: 7:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Exhibitor Booth Registration (includes 1 fee waived registration): $2,000
- Two additional exhibit staff may register at $450 each
- Lead Retrieval may be added to registration for $200
- Registration must be confirmed by August 26 in order to be listed in program materials
Exhibit Service Contractor Information:
Grand Hyatt will be providing exhibit services at the 28th Annual Conference.
The Exhibitor Services Manual can be viewed here (coming soon).
- Thursday, Sept 26, 2019 - 12 pm to 5pm (with assistance from Freeman)
- 6:30pm - 11pm (NO assistance - must show photo ID to security)
- Saturday, Sept 28, 2019 - 4pm to 7pm (all materials must be removed by 7pm on Saturday)
Exhibitor Move-In: Thursday, Sept. 26th at 12:00pm
Exhibitor Move-Out: Saturday, Sept. 28th at 4:00pm
- SOCRA will supply 8’ high blue drape, 3’ high blue side dividers, one 6’ x 30” white draped table, two side chairs, one wastebasket, carpet, and a 7” x 44” one-line identification sign
- Exhibitors may also bring a display system that may utilize (up to) a 10’x10’ footprint.
- Exhibits will be open from 6PM to 7PM on Thursday, (During Welcome Reception) 10am to 5pm on Friday, and 7am to 4pm on Saturday. Exhibitors should be available during the morning and afternoon breaks on Friday and Saturday.
- The drayage company will supply other furniture/material that you require as well as drayage, signage and labor for your booth. Electrical & communications will also be coordinated through them. They will include the electrical and communications forms in their service kit for quick access and to facilitate your ordering procedures.
- Drayage Company Grand Hyatt: (Exhibitor Manual coming soon)
- All attendee breaks are held in the exhibit hall.
- Separate exhibit staff luncheon is offered during the afternoon session (optional)
- Other details will be provided to the exhibitor upon registration.